Sunday, November 23, 2014

Chris reply to observe class or meet face to face

From Christine Collister

To Carlo Fiorletta

Cc

Sent Saturday, November 22, 2014 4:08 PM

Subject Re:Re:Re:observing your class

Carlo,

My apologies for not being in touch. You probably think I fell off the face of the Earth, lol. I have been so consumed with researching and writing this thesis that I feel like I haven't had a chance to breathe. Adorable grandbaby by the way!!! :) How exciting for you!

Obviously, I did not go to the doctorate reception. I have my afterschool club on Tuesdays and then my chiropractor appointment afterwards. I do not usually get home until 8:00pm; typical Tuesday ritual.

I am thinking our best bet would be to have a FTF and meet halfway. Between semesters would be best for me. As far as getting my information for lessons, I spend a lot of time looking for online lesson plans. I will share whatever I come up with. I have not been introducing it to other teachers yet. We have been having a few issues with the 3d printers and they haven't been up and running all the time.

Other sites I have bookmarked (since my previous email) are:

http://www.cityxproject.com/ (I am actually implementing this for the first time with my second set of students.)

http://www.tinkerineu.com/

http://airwolf3d.com/3d-printing-curriculum/

I am not sure if any of these websites are helpful to you. I have not found a lot of usable information out there; which is why it is taking up so much of my time writing this thesis. Reputable sources are few and far between.

I am hoping this email finds you well and that you have a very happy Thanksgiving. Let me know if you would like to meet to discuss.

-chris

No comments:

Post a Comment